Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms In Menopause What Sort Of Condition/symptoms Will Result Of Bed Rest Or Disability Leave?

What sort of condition/symptoms will result of bed rest or disability leave? - pregnancy more condition_symptoms in menopause

I am 28 weeks pregnant with baby # 2 So far, the pregnancy occurred without incident, but over the last 3 weeks I had a very difficult time - headache and backache pain is terrible when I lie in the particular situation. My journey over an hour in the subway, which has recently been completely impossible. I wonder if it's something I ask my doctor? Bed rest or early retirement or disability, or those who are merely symptoms of a common pregnancy and I remember it guaranteed? (Incidentally, I had no problems with my first pregnancy two years ago). Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment