Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 Trial Can Someone Help Me With An Audio Problem I'm Having With Adobe Premiere Pro?

Can someone help me with an Audio problem I'm having with Adobe Premiere Pro? - adobe premiere pro 1.5 trial

I have Adobe Premiere Pro v. 1.5. I have a few films for my film class, and export to DVD 5.1 surround. The problem I have is the 5.1 Dolby Digital Encoder (SurCode of Minnetonka Audio) was obviously a trial version and now can not export audio mixing in surround sound for me. Does anyone know of another was 5.1 encoder also be used, or a way to solve this problem, the study? I am a student, so you do not pay for the key program of $ 250. Please help! I will send a film on the festival circuit, but I have my audio work. Thank you.

1 comments:

Joeiseqa... said...

oo .. Then maybe I can rcoomend or VEGAS.this Sony software is simply a .. hack May are downloaded over the Internet. try this .. or anythings to do with the Sony Vegas .. I also had my own kind of DVD .. I have a video and add effects to my video .. is fun and easy to try .. 4 Problem it.no to make a DVD ..

Post a Comment